Friday, July 9, 2010

Cervix Mucus Before Periods

missions Lord Ken Ott

This morning the postman brought me a large package: my copies of Lord ken Ot t to editions mic mac (I spoke here, there , here and yet there !). It's a nice book, the record is really good, there is bright on the cover and it gives a little stamp that is not displeasing. It is a format 26 cm x 26 cm, a classic square, but always impresses. Lenia Staff is in writing and a second album and preparing, so you can expect a series ...

The output is expected to return in September.

This Morning The Mailman Brought Me a big parcel: my new upcoming book Lord Ken Ott With The Mic Mac publisher . It's a beautiful book and I'm v ery satisfied with the depiction . The story was writing by Lenia major and she prepares the second Album.

Publication september.






0 comments:

Post a Comment