Monday, November 8, 2010

Shaved Or Unshaved Penis



I do not know what happened but there have been over a month between my last post and this one! What did I ever do this time to have nothing posted. Yet I did not stay idle, who knows, time escapes me!

short, the most important thing is that I return with news. The image that will have on display at booth home of Illustrateu r salon Montreuil early December. A theme was imposed: prince and princess, enchantment and metamorphosis ... And then gave it to this:



If I take this opportunity to announce that I dedicate (still in Montreuil and I will tell you the dates as soon as I have) the missions of Lord Ken Ott on the stand editions Mic boxes on my Mac and that of enlightenment and discovery. Hoping to see you there!


I do not really know what's Happened, my last post WAS 7 weeks ago! I Was Busy goal I Had Nothing to show you, weird ... Time is running out!

Well, the most important it's my news. This artwork was done for an exhibition with la maison des Illustrateu r for next december during the Children books convention of Montreui l . The theme was : prince and princess, spell and metamorphosis... And that's what I did !

Still in the Children books Convention of Montreu the , I Will dedicate my last book "The missions of Lord Ken Ott," I'll Tell You the goal date soon




0 comments:

Post a Comment