Thursday, December 16, 2010

2010 Basketball Warm Up Songs

I always tinkering.

Hola dear friends and readers (s)!
Currently no big news, no blaring trumpets and, just back from holiday devoted entirely to continuing normal work.
Everything takes time, and once accepted the idea that we can not make a block all projects smoldering, he must choose, make a list, make plans and go.


Currently our kitchens offer you: From cutting
cartoon in its sauce, tartar
A without reasonable grounds on their salad, tortilla
A volume in his omelette.



Currently, work makes me feel to produce objects that do not provoke any enthusiasm, and that's a shame, because I felt for my pear great joy. But hey it must be my paranoia that stirs in his sleep.

One day I'll talk about my next memory, the subject fascinates me, and attempt a reconciliation between the gay biography of four inventors mechanics, and how we can play paint, works and images . During my vacation

I met my family again, and found myself unable to tell them what I intended to do in the future, or even what I had ever done during my 6 years of no ascetic in the fine arts.
Once again I found myself balbutian about my future that nevertheless seems clear and simple as water, rock: I will continue my work.

The purpose of the paper is neither more nor less, to show myself worthy of my parents and my ancestors, making an object that will be the intermediary between me and them and my admiration for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment