Saturday, December 18, 2010

Do Laptops Impact Female Fertility

학교 설명서!


This year end is finished with a good mass work. I just finished the illustrations for Bricks Education , a Korean publisher of textbooks. That makes a total of thirty illustrations that adorn appendre 5 textbooks for English to Korean Pitchounes. It was a very rewarding experience, although the difference in culture was not always easy ...
But I did not not really have time to get over it, I have to pick up on another completely different project: illustrating a card game for game publisher XII Singes . Here I return to my favorite themes: imagination and fantasy ... I say no more and try to show you some blanks later ...


This end of the Year est très very speed with a lots of works ! I've just finished all the artworks for Bricks Education the Korean publisher I've told you there . It was very interesting to work with us. It makes 30 artworks for 5 english leveled books for children. But I don't have the time to take a break, I have to create a card game for XII singes game publisher ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment