Thursday, January 6, 2011

21st Birthday Facebook Event Titles

trowel hell. Bulk

Happy New Year to all late!
Currently joy, celebration and tutti quanti.
My job is going well. 3D patterns, memory and comics.
Soon I could probably show you some tips. I read books
cool too ... ("100 Years of Solitude" for example ... the title is as uninviting as the book is great)


And I enrolled in the 24 hours of the comics!

...

... Otherwise

yesterday in the street I was walking when suddenly emerged from nowhere a huge baobab who asked me if I had the fire. I took him to the nearest bar: Do not let go, agree the planet is warming, but life goes on. That's what I told him in substance. You shook the old roots, the sun will shine tomorrow maybe. It is left walking under law, has returned to his tiny two horses, which carried him to happily backfiring into the sunset. In diving
cons.

Apart from that nothing new.

0 comments:

Post a Comment