Monday, January 10, 2011

Does Title Insurance Cover Property Line Disputes

A small patch of blue sky

Today, two new boxes. Nothing very Folichon I will admit but nonetheless important because of the boxes, like the previous drawing , these boxes help us to vary a little framing while evoking a bit architecture of the labyrinth.



I do not know if you can imagine how it's galley to make a cartoon about a guy who wanders in a maze talking to himself. The crux of the problem is to make a little bit dynamic action as simple as walking down a hallway (Or at least not too boring to follow).

Quite honestly, I do not like the second box, but to paraphrase another the show must go on , and it was really no time to redesign what we do not like.

Besides now that I think, I guess you learn that these boxes with scrolls inside but without text, all this must seem even more bland. De-na-lee ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment