Monday, January 3, 2011

Vaganiam Bacterial Infection

Best Wishes!


First of all I wish you my best wishes for the new year and hopes to have lots of nice things to show you.

In my last post I mentioned the figure of a card game in The XII monkeys . I had to reinvent the 12 classical figures (King, Queen, Jack) of each color plus the joker. The tone should have a strong dominance for the imagination and fantasy. The editor left me a beautiful white card with a single constraint to highlight my world! I let you imagine my excitement when making illustrations. I confess I am anxious to have the game in his hands, but alas I can not tell you a release date yet. The publisher released its games as soon as the need for novelty is felt ...

In the meantime, I show you a sample of 4 maps: the queen of spades, the valet de trèfle, le roi de carreau et le joker...


Happy new year 2011 ! I hope I could show you some nice artworks !

In my last post I've told you I was working on a card game with XII singes publisher . I was completely free and it was a real pleasure to work on it. I had to recreate the 13 classical cards (K,Q,J and the joker) with a faery and fantasy style. I'm waiting with enthusiasm for the final product!




0 comments:

Post a Comment