Tuesday, January 11, 2011

4 Days Delay Is Pregnant

Greetings air with melodious voice and powerful Youn Sun Nah

At the beginning of the year, I'll spare you two things:
- a list of my resolutions only of interest to me, and yet ...
- a list of my wishes, which vary depending on my mood and my readers.
So I'm just a little card, kindly layout by Miss Viny with a picture of a shy lotus pond Shinobazu Ueno.



My list of reviews of books and comics lying behind as I devour the pages, I opted for a bold solution: write music!

I just found Youn Sun Nah (thank you Anne !), A Korean singer's voice amazing. Amateur jazz mostly instrumental, voices tend to get tired and it is rare that I listen a whole album without getting bored.


This lady is changing things. Her vocal technique includes
scat but also a confusing work with cries and whispers assayed, never hysterical. And of course there is the emotion and elegance.
It takes your stomach, your throat tightens. The high quality of his mix albums and Travel Same Girl voice puts forward without ignoring the melodies. Clean sound that amplifies the strength of feeling.

Sometimes cheerful and playful, sometimes delicate and poignant, You Sun Nah surprise with each song. The compositions alternate with those of his cronies musicians. She also dares times just and original Nat King Cole, to Tom Waits and even Metallica!


Search artists like Youn Sun Nah on MySpace Music

Youn Sun Nah takes us on a musical journey across the sea.
But listen, no need to go to Korea, it will be in Paris in March. The dates of his concerts on his Myspace page .

0 comments:

Post a Comment