Friday, February 4, 2011

Missed Period And Upset Stomach

Photo 52: The curve


For my second participation in the project photo 52, the theme is both poetic and graphic. I opted for the macro, my little Lumix provides on shooting close up.

And spend time to scrutinize a trivial detail gives me a joyous tranquility ... Besides the fun of it in places or positions incongruous story capture the attention of passers-by, intrigued by this sighting seriously.

The weather hardly lenient of the week makes it difficult for the amateur photographer I am. But yesterday the sun deigned to show his nose for the spring festival. The humidity of the morning rain still hung in the air of the capital. The mild temperature invited to the walk. I'm back home with my picture in the box, and lots of books in the backpack ...

Click on the picture for more technical info

0 comments:

Post a Comment