Sunday, February 13, 2011

Scavengers And Decomposer Games

Antimatter thought. Marcel

Some of you may remember, in my distant past I set foot on the terra incognita of ENJMIN.
This actually happened there would not be known until later.
When returned to civilized life I finally stopped drooling and convulse in uttering anglicisms deviant, my family welcomed my return to normal life.

But the past never sleeps with one eye, and write this, my hands start to tremble, and already my speech is more international. Aaargh ...

For my past catches up with me: Antimatter, dark monolith erected during this year's madness is released! It is online!
This game project was my salvation, my struggle against the madness, my son, my battle, the flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood, my sister's ass ...
But I digress.

To play, CLICK ON THESE WORDS I do!
(You'll need to install the "unity web player" is a bit like the flash player is not bad ...)


The game received (to the surprise of its creators 5) many and motivational reactions ... Apparently we have melted the brains of many individuals, which can only fill us with joy.

That said, and to warn you: it is not really finished. It's more an accumulation of experiences, which in large reinforcements scotches, patches and staples manages to stand and not fall apart. Scenario (haha) is that summary, the end does not exist, the middle a little train .... etc. A project

far would start this game one day, with more care and highlights our achievements. It's certainly not for tomorrow, but I still keep it in a corner of my head (and maybe also the other 4) ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment