Thursday, February 10, 2011

Samantha 38 G Full Length

Photo 52: The Shadow


For the sixth week, the magic word is Shadow .
A theme of a sweet poem that inspired me from reading it. I turned away any worries by choosing lighting, again, for a shooting outside.
I did set one requirement: to capture the image of both the shadow and the shadow own.

The right picture is the one I used for the photo project 52. Here are the details of the shooting:
ISO: 80
Exhibition: 1 / 400 s
Aperture: 2.8
Focal length: 5.5mm
But my sensibility leads me more towards the left, totally abstract. Both pictures were taken on the banks of the Seine in Paris, just behind the courthouse, facing the sun shining.

The blur on the left was obtained by hacking: I spent the camera in "macro zoom" and I moved slightly. I wanted to capture my state of total glare, stunning. I just
tailed histogram slightly to remove the sail effect.

And because the theme with me for several days, I attach the picture a small poem.

Shadow and Light Shade and water


Praise of Shadows

fall as the hours pass
At its zenith, fades like a passing wind
and soon grew, fueled by languor
before melting, touched by the grace of a loving
night its opaque depths
private Ocean shore.

of shadow and light
duo, a pair of Amie
mystery She carries and lost.

The shadow sometimes offers other pleasures,
Presents subtle and even wild
Who, hidden, buried under terror
As a silent resilience of its passage,
And gulfs of appalling blackness
hold the riddle of the heart of the clouds.

of shadow and light,
duo, a pair of Amie
mystery
It is worn and lost

Sometimes mask, sometimes revealing
Button, the shadow model faces.
It oscillates between bright blue and heat
Allied old painters and magicians
Consumed by mortal passions
to grasp the meaning of his language

0 comments:

Post a Comment